Smart, friendly, committed people wanted.
We are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated people to join our faculty and staff. Please read about our positions below.
Yoga Garden SF is continuously considering applications for Yoga Instructor. We teach Iyengar, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and hatha yoga. Instructors are required to teach a minimum of two yoga classes per week.
Eligible candidates are either certified by IYNAUS or Yoga Alliance or have met their equivalent requirements. Instructor positions are independent contractor (1099) positions. You must be elgible for employment in the U.S. before applying.
To apply, please complete the on-line application here. Please understand that due to the large volume of applications, not all applicants will receive a reply. Based on our evaluation of your application you maybe invited to give a Teaching Demonstration at YGSF.
Questions? email the manager here.
Yoga Garden SF offers a full selection of therapeutic modalities to our members. Positions are on-call through our automated client-booking system. If you are interested, please complete the on-line application here.
Work Exchange (desk staff, cleaning and maintenance/handy person positions)
The Yoga Garden SF work-exchange program is for sincere yoga students who want to be more involved in the Yoga Garden SF community.
Our front desk and cleaning positions require a commitment of four hours per week. This is not a volunteer position. Work-exchange staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability. In exchange, you receive a monthly membership, allowing up to one yoga class per day and a 10% discount on all products in the Yoga Garden SF store. To receive a Mysore monthly membership, six hours per week is of work is required.
To be eligible for the Yoga Garden SF work-exchange program you must:
- Have attended Yoga Garden SF classes for at least one month
- Commit to the position for at least six months from your start date
- Be dependable and punctual
- Be a “people person” and possess exceptional customer service skills
- Exhibit strong administrative skills (organization, efficiency, communication and excellent computer literacy)
- Regularly attend Yoga Garden SF yoga classes, work-exchange meetings and other community events
- If you meet this criteria, please complete the application below with as much detail as possible. The studio manager will contact you via email soon.
Please be sensitive to the fact that we may not be able to offer work-exchange positions to all who apply.
Other Positions Currently Available/Talent Pool
The following other positions are available as either work exchange or paid contract positions. Only experienced, qualified candidates should apply. To apply, please use the work exchange application below.
- Internet video specialist
- Smart, friendly, people.