Explore the dharma of relationships, followed by a heart opening asana, pranayama, and meditation practice.
We are always in a relationship, be it partner, parent, sibling, spouse, friend, food, money, or our own bodies. These relationships are gateways to take us to the Yoga of Relationship – the union of our “Big S” self and our “little s” self. Lean into the path of love as we explore the dharma of relationship.
Join Jean Mazzei for this heart opening and enlightening view on relationships! Class begins with discussion and dharma talk followed by an asana, pranayama, and mediation practice to open your hips and heart facilitating an appreciation of self love, love for others, and love for this very special path of Relationship. So bring your questions and your yoga mat!
This workshop will explore:
- The relationship between second (sex) and fourth (unconditional love) chakras
- Sex and higher consciousness
- Conscious communication with partners
- Self talk that leads to self love and appreciation
- Breaking habits that keep us stuck in the past and out of love
- How to turn a negative into an avenue for growth
- How to use asana practice into a practice that cultivates union both on and off the mat
Tuition is $85 or $75 before January 5th.YGSF Members receive 10% off the regular price of this workshop. Alumni receive 15% off the regular price of this workshop.
This course provides 4 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF 300 and/or 4 Yoga Alliance® CEUs.