Private yoga lessons are a great way to deepen your practice and bring more focus on your internal growth.
We understand the importance of individualizing each yoga experience to meet the needs of the individual student.
While yoga classes are an effective way of learning and practicing, yoga remains an entirely personal practice. Sometimes students can better benefit in a one-on-one relationship with the teacher and their practice. Some appropriate times to have private lessons include:
- Getting started with yoga, especially if classes seem overwhelming or intimidating
- Focusing on personal goals
- Creating a personalized schedule
- When your practice seems to have plateaued
- When you have had an injury or are have health concerns
- When you keep encountering the same blocks or problems
Private lessons are 60 or 90 minutes long and are held at Yoga Garden SF or at the comfort of your own home. We can provide the props and environment that meet your needs.
Rates for private instruction:
$125 for one hour
$165 for 90 minutes.
*Additional surcharges may apply for off-site instruction (e.g., in your home) and for therapeutic yoga.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-552-9644.