Gentle & Natural 21 Day Detox
Final Days to Register!
Do you feel sluggish, foggy-brained, and stuck in a rut? Want to dive into Spring feeling fresh, charged, and vibrant?
- Learn to detox and cleanse your body and mind from toxins with real, whole, seasonal, delicious, and nutritious food, as well as simple lifestyle changes.
- Experience great shifts in your mood and energy levels as you go through this transformative process.
- By the end of the program you’ll have generated enough momentum to continue living in your pure, clean body and maintain your healthy eating habits well past the 21 days.
- You will continue to reap great benefits such as improved immune functions, heightened mental clarity and calmness, and relief from stress and anxiety.
- The best part is you’ll have the support of the group throughout it all.
- This detox program is sensible, gentle, and appropriate for most people, as it will emphasize eating whole foods, and help you eliminate processed, packaged, and refined goods.
- No herbs, fasting, or juicing either!
If you are interested but have any food allergies, are on medication, are pregnant or have other concerns, please contact Susan@pranawellness.org before signing up.
- 3 in-person meetings Saturdays at Yoga Garden: 4/2-16 at 2:00-3:30 PM.
- Final Dinner Party Potluck on Friday 4/22, 7:00 PM.
- Daily menus and over 40 delicious recipes
- A PDF document with a thorough explanation of the program
- Guides on grocery shopping and menu planning
- Food samples and list of helpful resources
- Constant email support Susan Whang
Cost: $145; sign up before March 18 to get the early bird price of $125
Susan Whang, CHC, RYT is a Holistic Health Coach certified by The American Association of Drugless Practitioners, and a Registered Yoga Teacher. Susan struggled with issues related to anxiety, digestion, allergies, and energy levels for years, and finally healed herself through yoga, changing her food, and tweaking her lifestyle. To learn more, visit PranaWellness.org