YGSF Teacher Training Alumni Reunion and Retreat
May 26 - May 29
Attention Yoga Garden Graduates! Here’s your chance to rekindle your yoga teacher training!
- Reboot your passion for yoga and teaching
- Reunite with classmates and teachers
- Attend daily Master Classes with teaching faculty
- Brush up your teaching skills in peer teaching groups, learn about industry trends and get advice on career development
- Take fun yoga classes such as Boxing Yoga, Acro Yoga, or Yoga and Hiking with YGSF teachers
- Dine out and play in San Francisco with old and new friends over the holiday weekend
- Earn continuing education credit
Join us for Yoga Garden’s Annual Memorial Day Alumni Reunion and Urban Retreat May 26 through May 29.
Friday May 26
5:15pm Level 2-3 Vinyasa Class
7:00pm Opening Sangha
Saturday May 27
9:00am Morning Boxing Yoga
1:00-3:00pm Teaching Clinics: Peer Teaching Skills
3:30-5:30pm Seminar: Industry forecasts, marketing trends, career development
Sunday May 28
9:00am Master Yoga Class
2:30pm Bandhas with Brooke
4:00pm Pranayama with Marisa Toriggino
6:00pm Evening dinner at local restaurant with group
Monday, May 29
8:30am Light Breakfast at Yoga Garden
10:00am Closing Sangha
Martine Hamers, Max Kopeikin, Brooke Corazón, Alexandra Rossi, Marisa Toriggino, Cora Wen, David Nelson and more…
$350 before May 10, $395 thereafter.
Enrollment is limited. Cost includes all sessions at Yoga Garden SF, dinner out on Sunday evening, and light breakfast on Monday morning. All other means, lodging and transportation are excluded.
Participants will earn 20 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credit towards maintaining their certification.