Our 12-week extended series is designed for those students who would like to complete our in-depth program without disrupting their work, school or personal schedule . This extended format allows for a process of deep transformation in a supportive community over the course of 3 months. For those students simply wishing to deepen their practice without becoming certified as a teacher, the 12-week program provides a structured, more academic approach to yoga study; elevating it above the casual yoga class experience.
APRIL 8 – JUNE 29, 2014
- Tuesday and Friday evenings/ 6:30-9:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays/ 12:00-5:00 pm
- Mondays/ free
- No class during Thanksgiving holiday, November 25 – December 3
Tuesday and Friday:
- Practice and Techniques
- Lecture and discussion
Saturday and Sunday:
- Personal Practice
- Anatomy, Philosophy Lectures, Asana clinics.
Noon – 5:00 pm
Instructors for this Program
- Michelle Myhre (Teaching Clinics, Sequencing, Adjustments)
- Jean Mazzei (Subtle Anatomy, Teaching Philosophy)
- Adam Ayers (Anatomy)
- Jon Isaacs (Asana Clinic, Therapeutics, Modifications)
- David Nelson (Teaching Skills)
- Marisa Toriggino (Prenatal)
- Katrin Kuttner (Setting Theme and Intention)
- Sean Feit (Philosophy, Meditation)
- Sonya Genel (Anatomy)
- Jason Bowman (Philosophy and Teaching Clinics)
- $2,650 by January 28, 2014
- $2,850 by February 28, 2014
- $2,950 Standard Rate on or after March 1, 2014
Register with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The balance is due 14 days before the start date. We want to make Yoga Teacher Training affordable to all students – if you would like to request an extended payment plan to help distribute costs, please apply to the program and then inquire with us regarding options to distribute tuition costs.
Application for Admission
Pre-Qualify for our Teacher Training program!
No financial info required to apply!
Answer a few important questions so we can better understand you and your practice. After all, getting to know each other is the first step.
You’ll hear from us shortly once we receive your application.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and helping you reach your goals!