Our 1-month immersion is designed for students to complete our in-depth program in the shortest period possible. For students wishing to deepen their practice the one month immersion provides an excellent “urban retreat” experience in the heart of San Francisco.
FEBRUARY 4, 2014 – MARCH 2, 2014
- Tuesday – Thurs / 9:00 am-6:00 pm
- Fridays / 12:00-9:00 pm
- Saturdays – Sundays / 12:00-5:00 pm
- Mondays free
- Lecture, Discussion 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Practice 10:00 – 12 pm
- Lunch Noon – 1:00 pm
- Lecture, Discussion 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- Analysis, Teaching 2:30 – 5:00 pm
- Meditation, Pranayama, Savasana 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday:
- Personal Practice Morning
- Lectures. Noon – 5:00 pm
Instructors for this Program
- Michelle Myhre (Teaching Clinics, Sequencing, Adjustments)
- Jean Mazzei (Subtle Anatomy, Teaching Philosophy)
- Adam Ayers (Anatomy)
- Jon Isaacs (Asana Clinic, Therapeutics, Modifications)
- David Nelson (Teaching Skills)
- Marisa Toriggino (Prenatal)
- Katrin Kuttner (Setting Theme and Intention)
- Sean Feit (Philosophy, Meditation)
- Sonya Genel (Anatomy)
- Jason Bowman (Philosophy and Teaching Clinics)
- $2,650 by November 28, 2013
- $2,850 by December 28, 2013
- $2,950 Standard Rate on or after December 29, 2013
Register with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The balance is due 14 days before the start date. We want to make Yoga Teacher Training affordable to all students – if you would like to request an extended payment plan to help distribute costs, please apply to the program and then inquire with us regarding options to distribute tuition costs.
Application for Admission
Pre-Qualify for our Teacher Training program!
No financial info required to apply!
Answer a few important questions so we can better understand you and your practice. After all, getting to know each other is the first step.
You’ll hear from us shortly once we receive your application.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and helping you reach your goals!