Hiring: Marketing and Sales Manager
Yoga Garden SF is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Marketing and Sales Manager. This full-time position is responsible for membership lead generation, membership sales, teacher training marketing and sales, and customer account service. Yoga Garden SF was established in 1998. We focus on mindful practice and professional education to expand conscious living.
This position is an opportunity to help people realize their goals for personal growth and transformation while supporting the growth of an organization devoted to meaningful change in the world. Your own growth and welfare is a primary focus of your relationship with Yoga Garden SF.
The Position. This position is responsible for the following:
- Development and execution of marketing programs for yoga studio memberships, therapeutic spa memberships, and teacher trainings: branding and lead generation.
- Development and execution of sales processes for the conversion of prospective members to on-going memberships
- Development and execution of pricing packages, service packages, and on-going promotional programs
- Conversion of teacher training prospects to enrollment. Ongoing sales cycles support 10-15 trainings per year.
- Manager has limited support staff and must have some hands-on contact with prospects; relationship cultivation and conversion (e.g., some direct sales).
- Customer service: resolution of client account inquiries and complaints.
- On-site day manager duty two days a week, including one weekend day.
This position has some part-time temporary support staff for discrete and easily-assignable tasks. This position works 5 days a week for a total of 32 hours.
Compensation. Competitive monthly salary plus paid time off, health HSA and group health, and a free yoga membership.
To be considered for this position, candidates must demonstrate that they have:
- A successful track record of marketing and sales experience in a similar service industry, e.g., fitness, lifestyle, restaurants, etc.
- Excellent written, telephone and live interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- An aptitude for computers, including learning new applications, social media, etc. Preference given to high levels of computer fluency.
- Dynamic, energetic and generally cheerful disposition. Interested in working with the public and working as part of a collaborative team.
- Able to receive training and then work with minimal daily supervision. Work to measured accountabilities/goals.
- A yoga practice.
To apply, please complete the following application. You must have a pdf of your resume ready to complete the application. Please do not contact the business about this position. If you do, your application will be disqualified. Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to share your information with us.