Yoga Garden is a holistic healing center. In addition to our daily yoga practice, we offer multiple types of healing massage that can compliment your practice. Join us after your class or book a massage on a day off to help stretch and restore tired muscles & nourish the flow of energy throughout your body.
Click here to book a massage (YGSF members receive 10% off)! Book online 24 hours in advance. Call the studio if you wish to request a same-day massage. Cancellations permitted with 24 hours notice.
Types of Massage
Many of Yoga Garden’s therapists are trained across multiple disciplines of massage, including Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point, Swedish Massage, Shiatsu Massage, and Reflexology.
- Massage Therapists who specialize in the above disciplines include Sandy, Julie, Valeria, Caroline, Karly, and Jim.
- Specialized massage therapists include Courtney LaCava (Ayurveda), Sandy & Caroline (Prenatal)
- Fascia is the soft tissue component of the connective tissue, which provides support and protection for most structures of the human body, including the muscle.
- Through stretching and elongating the adhesive tissues, our therapists can move slowly through the layers of the fascia until the deep tissues are reached.
- Deep Tissue massage lengthens the muscles and loosens scar tissue that has been created over time by chronic injuries or overuse.
- Deep Tissue massage releases muscle tension and provides deep pain relief.
- Trigger point techniques zero in on a tight area within muscle tissue that causes pain in other areas of the body.
- By using cycles of isolated pressure & release, trigger point massage helps to manage pain and stress from many chronic injuries.
- In Swedish massage, therapists apply light to medium pressure to promote circulation and lymphatic movement.
- Swedish massage provides relief for stress related conditions and chronic pain.
Ayurvedic Massage (Abhyanga), with Courtney LaCava
- Ayurvedic Massage incorporates the use of choreographed movements to calm the body & mind, reduce stress, and nourish the deep tissues.
- Ayurveda recognizes that each person is unique, so treatments are customized for each individual, utilizing herbal oils and adapting the nature of the massage to suit specific needs.
- You may also wish to consider Ayurvedic consultations to better integrate this practice into your lifestyle and increase personal wellness.
Prenatal Massage, with Sandy Owens or Caroline Vigery
- Designed specifically for mothers, prenatal massage is a gentle way to relieve headaches and backaches experienced during pregnancy. Additional benefits include enhanced sleep and reduced fatigue.
- You may wish to compliment your Prenatal Massage with a Prenatal yoga practice. Our therapists and teachers have years of experience catering to the needs of mommies-to-be!
Massage Intro Special:
For first time massage clients, can only be purchased and used once.
60-minute massage: $90
90-minute massage: $135
Complement your yoga practice with a massage. Include a 60 minute massage for $45 additional per month or a 90 minute massage for $80 additional per month.
All memberships Auto-renew monthly, 2-months commitment required, cancellation applies to the pending billing cycle, no extensions or holds.
Monthly Massage Membership:
One 60-minute Massage per month! $69
Mysore + Massage Membership:
One 60-minute massage plus a daily mysore practice! $220
Five 60-Minute Massages $390 ($78 per massage)
Five 90-Minute Massages $575 ($115 per massage)