Private Yoga Lessons
While yoga classes are an effective way of learning and practicing, yoga remains an entirely personal practice. Sometimes students can be better served in a one-on-one relationship with a teacher. Some appropriate times to have private lessons include:
- Getting started with yoga, especially if classes seem overwhelming or intimidating
- When your practice seems to have plateaued
- When you have had an injury or are recovering from illness
- When you keep encountering the same blocks or problems
Private lessons are 60 or 90 minutes long and are held at Yoga Garden SF, where we can provide the props and environment that meet your needs.
Rates for private instruction are $110 for one hour, $150 for 90 minutes. Additional surcharges may apply for off-site instruction (e.g., in your home) and for therapeutic yoga.
To get the right instructor for your private lessons or for information, email us or call 415.552.9644.
Yoga Garden SF provides on-site yoga instruction for organizations and employers. We offer yoga to small start ups and large firms with thousands of employees. The benefits of having Yoga Garden SF create and operate your in-house yoga program include:
- Experience working with wellness managers and administrative staff in designing a yoga program objectives for your staff’s interests and abilities.
- Teachers’ are pre-screened for credentials and teaching ability.
- Teachers and YGSF carry professional liability insurance.
- Employers need never worry about cancellations due to illness or vacations. We provide substitutes.
- Employers have the confidence that instruction is being conducted at the highest level of professional competence.
- YGSF can handle employee enrollment, cost sharing, etc.
All elements of a yoga program should be discussed before establishing a program budget. Our rates are typically based upon $120 for a 60 minute class. Locations outside of San Francisco typically involve travel charges. Yoga Garden SF can help you evaluate space and equipment requirements for your yoga class. For more information, email us or call 415.552.9644.