Ageless Yoga is open to everyone, but is specifically geared for students whose mobility, balance, flexibility, and strength limitations require a more careful class. The pace is slower and we use more props to establish stability and access to the poses.
Studies with seniors have shown that yoga offers the following benefits:
- less weight gain
- lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- lower fasting blood sugar in individuals with type 2 diabetes
- a stronger hand grip, even in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- sleep that is longer and deeper
- less use of medication for the relief of chronic pain
We guarantee that regular practice of Ageless Yoga will improve health, flexibility, strength, and balance or we will give you your money back!
We gather as a close community to have fun and grow.
Yoga Garden offers Ageless Yoga at convenient times throughout the week. Our Ageless Yoga classes are conducted under the direction of a qualified Gerontologist and Certified Iyengar Yoga instructor.