San Francisco’s Best Yoga Training School
Yoga Garden SF has been helping people advance their practice and build professional careers for over 20 years. Our alignment-based Vinyasa yoga teacher training gives you a solid foundation of technical excellence combined with philosophical depth, enabling you to teach your practice. Receive expert instruction and diverse perspectives from accomplished teachers, Stacey Swan, Karen Macklin, Christie Rafanan, Rebecca Rose Mayne, Michelle Bouvier, Max Kopeikin, & Brooke Corazón. Please Note: Teachers are subject to change.
Graduate with confident teaching experience and RYT-200 certification with Yoga Alliance®.
- Human anatomy, bio-mechanics, and structural alignment
- Daily practice, asana, pranayama, and meditation
- Philosophy and historical context of yoga evolution
- Sanskrit, Yoga Sutras, and basic chanting
Prop use, modifications, and hands-on adjustments
- Business of yoga, different career paths and how to become a yoga professional
- Science and art of sequencing and cueing
- Real classroom experience, start teaching by day two!
THE YGSF DIFFERENCE
- Free yoga membership during your training
- Yoga Alliance® 5-star rated accredited training school
- Diverse faculty specializing in what they teach
- Our Graduates teach! Our program empowers you to cultivate your voice and teach your style of yoga
- Ongoing support through alumni resources and discounts for advanced study
- Be part of a life-long community of alumni and professionals who support your growth
200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
$2,950 – $3,150
Free access to all YGSF yoga classes during the duration of your program
Take anything and everything! Unlimited classes, workshops, trainings, and certifications during your membership.
Need More Details?