EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Seeking a qualified Admissions Manager to join our team!
Admissions Manager, Yoga Garden SF
The Admissions Manager is the primary staff contact with prospective students for all Yoga Garden SF (YGSF) Advanced Studies (yoga teacher training) Programs. Teacher training candidates are supported in their decision to enroll in programs; this position is responsible for providing all enrollment support, addresses students’ administrative questions and needs, and are supported through graduation and alumni-hood by this position. This is a part-time, exempt sales position.
- Outstanding personal communications
- Passionate about people and improving lives
- Dedicated to service for others
- Very comfortable with math, spreadsheets, and metrics
- Outstanding app skills—multiple platforms
- Must be ambitious about personal success and making a difference in the world through personal transformation
- Ideal candidate has completed a yoga teacher training (especially at Yoga Garden SF) so that they can competently express the essence of the experience.
- Preference may be given to those with prior sales experience, but this is not required.
- Base plus commission
- 100% of phone service fees covered by YGSF
- Use of a laptop computer (unless you want to use your own)
- Monthly yoga membership
- Discount on workshops, teacher training and retail store
Yoga Teacher Training Admissions and Enrollment
- Monitor daily Leads engagement and interact with leads as necessary to convert to Deals within 10 days.
- Verify that ongoing lead-generation and engagement tools are performing optimally to convert leads. Report weekly statistics on sales process.
- Move contacts (deals) to closure within 30 days. Includes registering for Info Sessions
- Conduct monthly Info Session sales events and steps as necessary to meet with leads
- Assist client with the sales close, deposits, payment plans, collections, etc.
- Conduct monthly campaigns to re-engage lost deals and re-sell or upsell existing contacts.
- AM conducts training and coordinates with front desk staff to create programs and incentives to achieve sales goals.
- AM participates in weekly marketing planning meetings to coordinate sales efforts with marketing and operations
- AM provides ongoing feedback on marketing and sales effectiveness
- AM maintains ongoing dialogue with alumni and optimizes alumni resources, and resource planning with marketing and operations
- AM provides ongoing support and communications to alumni through alumni FB page, social media platforms, and email/newsletter marketing, and helps to curate testimonials and blog features.
- Manages Alumni-taught Community Classes including; communications, scheduling, preparing sales materials and packets, onboarding and provides training of sales deliverables.
Key performance measures
- the conversion rate of teacher training applications to enrollments in all teacher training programs.
- the re-enrollment rate of graduates to advanced programs.
- the conversion rate of new students to auto-renewing memberships.
- the total number of memberships (including retention of existing members)
Span of control
- Reports to the managing partner.
- Provides direction and training to client service associates regarding membership sales and how to guide teacher training sales communications.
- Reviews and optimizes sales documents and collateral needed for all areas of communication
- This is a hands-on position with limited support personnel.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exclusive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.