BARRE TEACHER TRAINING
Teach Strength with Barre
Do you love Barre? Now you can be certified to teach it! Barre is an increasingly popular movement practice that is a great compliment to one’s yoga practice. If you’ve taken Barre before, you know it’s a vigorous, low-impact workout for the entire body that integrates strength, balance, and flexibility with the support of a ballet bar. Barre focuses on repetition of small range movements inspired by dance, yoga, Pilates, and strength training. Yoga practitioners love practicing Barre because it helps prevent yoga injuries, and, like yoga, utilizes the tools of breathwork and concentration to create a full mind-body practice.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Build strength - physically and mentally
- Deepen your knowledge of anatomy
- Properly cue for Barre
- Sequence a great class
- Offer modifications and variations
- Find your Barre teaching voice
- Create perfect playlists
16-hour intensive Barre Teacher Training
• $350 or $315 early bird price
E-RYT 200 | Teacher
Upcoming Events › Barre
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Barre. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.