Yoga Garden SF offers the best yoga classes, artfully delivered, in a welcoming community.
Livestream Best Practices:
- Update Mindbody settings: The first time that you reserve, verify and update your Mindbody settings here to allow email and/or text communications BEFORE you register for class. Immediately after you register, you should receive your classID#.
- Gather props: Books for blocks, rolled up blankets or towels for bolsters, and belts for straps.
- Arrive 5 minutes early: Connect with the teacher and the rest of the class.
- Situate your camera: Your teacher will observe your class to give feedback and verbal adjustments. If you want to be included, position your camera so the teacher can see your practice.
- Mute yourself: When class starts, please mute yourself to avoid any distracting background noise.
- Lighting: If possible, avoid backlighting so your teacher can see you clearly. The best lighting is bright indirect lighting from behind your camera. Try directing lighting at the ceiling.
- Social Share: We are working hard to ensure that Yoga Garden SF can continue to serve our community. Social sharing is easy and supports our efforts! Please follow, post & tag @yogagardensf and your teacher.
- Invite a friend to take a class with you.