Experience the best yoga classes, artfully delivered, in a welcoming community.
Livestream Best Practices:
- Update Mindbody settings: Verify and update your Mindbody settings here to permit email and/or text communications BEFORE you register for class. Immediately after you register, you should receive your classID#.
- Gather props: Books for blocks, rolled up blankets or towels for bolsters, and belts for straps.
- Arrive 5 minutes early: Connect with the teacher and the rest of the class.
- Situate your camera: Your teacher will observe your class to give feedback and verbal adjustments. If you want to be included, position your camera so the teacher can see your practice. Practicing with video on helps teachers and students connect with the class. Cameras typically go off for savasana.
- Mute yourself: When class starts, please mute yourself to avoid any distracting background noise.
- Music: Many instructors prepare and share a Spotify playlist, and cue when the music should start.
- Lighting: If possible, avoid backlighting so your teacher can see you clearly. The best lighting is bright indirect lighting from behind your camera.
- Social Share: We are working hard to ensure that Yoga Garden SF can continue to serve our community. Social sharing is easy and supports our efforts! Please follow, post & tag @yogagardensf and your teacher on Instagram and Facebook.
- Invite a friend to take a class with you.