- This event has passed.
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SEPTEMBER 2018 PART-TIME
September 9 - December 9
This format is a great option for those students simply wishing to deepen their practice as the 12-week program provides a structured, academic approach to yoga study, elevating it above the casual yoga class experience. Graduates of this program are qualified to register their yoga teacher certification with Yoga Alliance at the RYT200 level.
DATES & TIMES:
- Tuesday and Friday evenings 6:30-9:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 12:30-5:30 pm
To prepare you for this journey, here is your reading list. In addition to the books, you will need to have a computer, phone or tablet to access videos and class resources. If you don’t own a device, you can rent one at YGSF. Please contact us for information about our rental contracts.
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by