200-HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING JAN 2019 PART-TIME
January 6, 2019 - March 30, 2019
Our 12-week 200-Hr Teacher Training extended series is designed for those students who would like to complete our in-depth program without disrupting their work, school or personal schedule.
The extended format allows for a process of deep transformation in a supportive community over the course of 3 months.
This format is a great option for those students simply wishing to deepen their practice as the 12-week program provides a structured, academic approach to yoga study, elevating it above the casual yoga class experience. Graduates of this program are qualified to register their yoga teacher certification with Yoga Alliance® at the RYT200 level.
Tuition is $3150, or $2950 if you enroll on or before 12/20
Dates & Times:
JANUARY 6 – MARCH 30, 2019
Tuesday and Friday evenings 6:30-9:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays 12:30-5:30 pm
To prepare you for this journey, here is your reading list. In addition to the books, you will need to have a computer, phone or tablet to access videos and class resources. If you don’t own a device, you can rent one at YGSF. Please contact us for information about our rental contracts.
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by