200-HR Yoga Teacher Training July 2019 Full-Time
July 2 - July 28
Our 1-month Yoga Teacher Training program immersion is designed for students to complete our in-depth program in the shortest period possible. For students wishing to deepen their practice the one month immersion provides an excellent ”urban retreat” experience in the heart of San Francisco.
This Yoga Teacher Training program is designed to transform your life and support your personal growth. Physical practice, yogic philosophy, meditation, pranayama exercises, and embodied anatomy, as well as the cultivation of leadership and teaching skills give you a strong foundation in yoga and create a pathway for a deeper yoga practice.
Tuition is $3150, or $2950 if you enroll on or before 4/28
Dates & Times:
JULY 2 -28, 2019
•Tuesdays – Fridays 9:00am – 6:00pm
• Saturdays and Sundays 12:30-5:30 pm
NEED MORE DETAILS?
To prepare you for this journey, here is your reading list. In addition to the books, you will need to have a computer, phone or tablet to access videos and class resources. If you don’t own a device, you can rent one at YGSF. Please contact us for information about our rental contracts.
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by