- This event has passed.
200-Hr Yoga Teacher Training (Part-Time) – Sept. 2019
September 8, 2019 - December 8, 2019
Our 12-week extended series is designed for those students who would like to complete our in-depth Yoga Teacher Training program without disrupting their work, school or personal schedule. The extended format allows for a process of deep transformation in a supportive community over the course of 3 months.
This format is a great option for those students simply wishing to deepen their practice as the 12-week program provides a structured, academic approach to yoga study, elevating it above the casual yoga class experience. Graduates of this program are qualified to register their yoga teacher certification with Yoga Alliance® at the RYT200 level.
Tuition is $3150, or $2950 if you enroll on or before 6/28
Dates & Times:
SEPTEMBER 8 – DECEMBER 8
• Tuesdays and Fridays 6:00-9:30 pm
• Saturdays and Sundays 12:30-5:30 pm
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Fill out the form below, or schedule a phone call with our admissions manager to learn more!
To prepare you for this journey, here is your reading list. In addition to the books, you will need to have a computer, phone or tablet to access videos and class resources. If you don’t own a device, you can rent one at YGSF. Please contact us for information about our rental contracts.
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by