- This event has passed.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training January 2018 Part Time
January 7 - March 31
Our 12-week part time series is designed for those students who would like to complete our in-depth program without disrupting their work, school or personal schedule. The extended format allows for a process of deep transformation in a supportive community over the course of 3 months.
This format is a great option for those students simply wishing to deepen their practice as the 12-week program provides a structured, academic approach to yoga study, elevating it above the casual yoga class experience. Graduates of this program are qualified to register their yoga teacher certification with Yoga Alliance® at the RYT200 level.
DATES & TIMES:
JANUARY 7 – MARCH 31, 2018
- Tuesday and Friday evenings 6:30-9:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 12:30-5:30 pm
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by