300 Hour Core Synthesis: Fall 2021
November 6, 2021 - December 12, 2021
with Max Kopeikin
Core Synthesis: Advanced Teaching Application
- Object-based meditation techniques
- Counterposing and cooling down
- The eight limbs of ashtanga yoga: in particular, how pratyahara, dharana, dhyanam, and samadhi apply to meditation.
- More complex asanas, in addition to more restorative elements of the practice
- Various pranayama techniques: sitali, viloma, ujjayi, samavrtti
- Advanced sequencing techniques: building towards complex actions, pranayama and meditation.
All students will participate in a sequencing practicum. You will create, present, teach and receive feedback on sequences.
Course Schedule (all times in PST)
Sat & Sun | Nov 6-7 | 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat & Sun | Nov 20-21 | 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat & Sun | Dec 11-12 | 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Yoga Teachers’ Toolbox by Le Page & Le Page [highly recommended]
- Relax and Renew: Restful Yoga for Stressful Times by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes by Mark Stevens
Tuition is $1095 or $945 if you enroll by October 5th, 2021.
300 Hour Program:
Completion of this 50 hour module will apply to the 300 hours required by Yoga Alliance for your 300-hour Advanced certification; 50 CEUs. Core modules can be taken in any order. Students may re-take any of the Core Modules for full credit at a slightly reduced rate.