Ayurveda & Digestion: Living Your Best Life
January 21, 2023 @ 10:00 am - February 5, 2023 @ 4:00 pm
Ayurveda & Digestion: Living Your Best Life with Dr. Zohreh Sadeghi, Ay.DIf you’ve been wondering how the ancient science of Ayurveda can change your health and your life, this 24-hour training with Ayurvedic practitioner Dr. Zohreh Sadeghi will offer you an intimate journey through this ancient practice. Ayurveda is an Indian holistic system of medicine that focuses on creating balance and optimal health in body, mind, and soul. It focuses on balancing the three doshas, which are the three different energies we each possess, and helping us to each live our best and healthiest lives.
- a brief history of Ayurveda
- the role of agni as it pertains to your general health (and how to strengthen it!)
- the powerful role that the mind plays in the health of your digestive system
- how to eat well and keep your doshas balanced
- what different digestive ailments signify and how to ease them with natural remedies
Saturday, January 21st, 2023 | 10am-4pm
Sunday, January 22nd, 2023 | 10am-4pm
Saturday, February 4th, 2023 | 10am-4pm
Sunday, February 5th, 2023 | 10am-4pm
*All sessions will take place in person at Yoga Garden SF NOPA/Lower Haight studio*
$850 or $750 on or before January 7th, 2023, or:
- Gain unlimited access to all Yoga Garden SF teacher trainings, workshops, and classes with the ProElite Membership!
- Yoga Garden SF Members receive 10% off and Alumni 15 % off of the full price.