- This event has passed.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training October 2017 Full Time
October 3 @ 9:00 am - October 29 @ 5:30 pm
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training full time (immersion) program is designed for students to complete an in-depth program in the shortest period possible. If you wish to deepen their practice, the one month immersion provides an excellent “urban retreat” experience in the heart of San Francisco.
This program is designed to transform your life and support your personal growth. Physical practice, yogic philosophy, meditation and pranayama exercises, embodied anatomy, as well as the cultivation of leadership and teaching skills give you a strong foundation in yoga and create a pathway for a more mature yoga practice.
Schedule: OCTOBER 3 – OCTOBER 29, 2017
To prepare you for this journey, here is your reading list. In addition to the books, you will need to have a computer or iPad with internet in order to access our brand new online videos and resources! If you don’t own a device, you can rent one at YGSF. Please contact us for information about our rental contracts.
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by