- This event has passed.
Chakra Balancing Yoga and Meditation
June 7 @ 1:00 pm - June 9 @ 6:00 pm
In this workshop you will:
- transform your relationship with yourself by understanding why you are attracted to specific colors, places, gemstones, poses, scents and how to use them to heal and re-parent yourself
- distinguish which chakras are “blocked” for you and why.
- discover the physical & emotional dysfunctions of each chakra and how to open/treat a “blocked” chakra
- begin to understand your energetic patterns by exploring each chakra as it relates to your own personal history
- explore the yoga poses, chants, and meditations for achieving chakra balance.
- how to balance energetic instabilities through meditation, chanting, aromatherapy, & visualization.
- learn how colors, gemstones, and more can assist the healing and balancing of these vital energy points.
- understand thoughtful sequencing around the chakras to take your class from good to great and inspire your students to come back for more.
- learn about movement principals and mechanics to craft safe, yet, creative classes that empower your students to experience ease, steadiness, and chakra harmony during and after class.
The workshop is based on :
- basic foundation in Anodea Judith’s Chakra Therapy studies and books.
- wheels of life
- eastern body western mind
- chakra yoga
This workshop is designed for :
- yoga teachers who are looking to enhance their teaching, develop professional knowledge for designing effective yoga classes, and refine creative sequencing strategies
- therapists, energy workers, bodyworkers, and healers
- teachers working toward their 200-Hr. or 300-Hr. Yoga Training Certification.
BREAKDOWN OF HOURS: In-class Contact Hours: 18 hrs
This course provides 18 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF’s 300 Hour Program [18 Yoga Alliance CEUs].
Tuition is $345, or $325 if you enroll on or before 5/24.
YGSF Members receive 10% off, alumni receive 15% off the regular price of this workshop.