Embodied Anatomy: Fascia & Biotensegrity
March 26, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this dynamic workshop, led by Michelle Nayeli Bouvier (E-RYT 500, C-IAYT), we will explore the role of fascia through its many structures and functions, and its interconnection to other biological systems. We will look at the concept of biotensegrity, and the elegance of the spiraling, wrapping layers of fascia that create our physical form.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are an experienced practitioner or teacher interested in functional movement and sustainable practice
- Are called to a deeper understanding of the interweaving of our BodyMind
- Have experienced lingering injuries (especially ones exacerbated by practice)
- Want to move freely for the long run
- Are inspired by continuous inquiry & learning for life
- Love when science & spirituality cross paths
- Want to expand your understanding of embodiment and possibilities for practice
Cost: $108, or $88 when you register on or before March 12th, 2022.