Flow & Fly Low: Arm Balancing Workshop
November 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Denelle Numis, E-RYT 500, for a 2-hour intermediate level yoga workshop designed to help you uplevel your arm balance practice. We will explore many of the low-flying arm balances by identifying the key actions needed to achieve these poses with confidence. You will leave ready to explore more low-flying arm balances in your yoga practice. Get ready to flow & fly low!
Schedule: Saturday, November 13th, 2021 2-4PM
Cost: $60, or $45 when you register on or before November 1st, 2021
Health & Safety Information (for In-Person Classes Only):
- Only students 18 and above can take class. Masks are required of all students and staff upon entrance and in common spaces such as lobby and hallways.
- This workshop is “vaccination required”. Upload proof of your vaccination to register. Masks are required as per local mandates. Masks with valves are not accepted.
- All students must bring their own mats. Props and disposable wipes will be provided.
- Do not come to class if you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID.
- This workshop will be limited to 15 students and will also be available for livestream and replay.