- This event has passed.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training – Fall 2019
November 1, 2019 - November 10, 2019
With Alexandra Rossi
Yoga Garden SF (YGSF) is a leading national center for prenatal yoga teacher training, with graduates successfully teaching throughout the U.S., Asia and Europe.
Our program is one of few who offer Yoga Alliance registration as a Prenatal Yoga School (the only nationally-recognized standard for prenatal yoga teacher training), giving our graduates an assurance of quality and a unique advantage to become a Yoga Alliance® Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT®)
In the YGSF Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training, you will learn:
- How to successfully teach yoga to pregnant and postpartum women
- Which yoga postures are appropriate for pregnancy and postpartum care
- Sequencing and modifications
- Physiological, emotional, and social considerations of childbearing and parenting
- Common discomforts of pregnancy and the postpartum period
- How postures and sequences can support women through this process
- Hands-on training with feedback and practice in classroom settings
- How to give support to mothers, assisting mother-infant bonding and fostering community among new mothers and parents
- Fridays 11/1 & 11/8 – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturdays 11/2 & 11/9 – 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sundays 11/3 & 11/10- 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Monday 11/4 – 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday – Thursday 11/5 – 11/7 – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuition is $1495 or $1295 if enrolled by 10/1
This course provides 75 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF 300-Hr. Program and/or 75 Yoga Alliance® CEUs.