- This event has passed.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training – Spring 2018
March 2 - March 11
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training – Spring
Yoga Garden SF (YGSF) is a leading national center for prenatal yoga teacher training, with graduates successfully teaching throughout the U.S., Asia and Europe.
Our program is one of few who offer Yoga Alliance registration as a Prenatal Yoga School (the only nationally-recognized standard for prenatal yoga teacher training), giving our graduates an assurance of quality and a unique advantage to become a Yoga Alliance® Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT®)
In the YGSF Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training, you will learn to successfully teach yoga to pregnant and postpartum women.
- Learn which yoga postures are appropriate for pregnancy and postpartum care, including any special modifications.
- Understand the physiological, emotional, and social considerations of childbearing and parenting.
- Recognize the common discomforts of pregnancy and the postpartum period, and discover how postures and sequences can support women through this process.
- Receive hands-on training and feedback in practice classroom settings.
- Experience giving support to mothers, assisting mother-infant bonding and fostering community among new mothers and parents.
Spring 2018 Training Schedule:
Fri, March 2 – Sun, March 11
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays / 9:00AM-6:00PM
Saturdays / 12:00PM-6:00PM
Sundays / 12:30PM-6:30PM
Tuition is $1495 or $1295 if enrolled by 1/28 with $250 deposit.
For complete information click here.
This course provides 75 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF 300 and/or 75 Yoga Alliance® CEUs
For more about our 300 Hour Teacher Training CLICK HERE