- This event has passed.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training: Spring 2021
February 19 - May 16
Yoga Garden SF is a leading national center for prenatal yoga teacher training, with graduates successfully teaching throughout the U.S., Asia and Europe. Our program is one of few that offers Yoga Alliance registration as a Prenatal Yoga School (the only nationally-recognized standard for prenatal yoga teacher training), giving our graduates an assurance of quality and a unique advantage in becoming a Yoga Alliance® Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT®).
In our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training, you will learn to successfully teach yoga to pregnant and postpartum women. Trainees will:
- Learn which yoga postures are appropriate for pregnancy and postpartum care, including any special modifications.
- Understand the physiological, emotional, and social considerations of childbearing and parenting.
- Recognize the common discomforts of pregnancy and the postpartum period, and discover how postures and sequences can support women through this process.
- Receive hands-on training and feedback in practice classroom settings.
- Experience giving support to mothers, assisting mother-infant bonding and fostering community among new mothers and parents.
The training meets over six extended weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday): Fridays 5-7:30PM, Saturdays & Sundays 12-6PM.
Tuition is $1,495 or $1,295 if enrolled by 1/18/2021.
This course provides 85 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF 300 hour and/or 85 Yoga Alliance® CEUs. For more about our 300 Hour Teacher Training click here.
BIPOC & people of non-dominant identities –> Apply for a full-tuition scholarship for this training here.