- This event has passed.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training: Fundamentals
August 4 - August 6
During this 25-Hour intensive, learn the foundations of how to teach a restorative yoga practice. Through direct experience, practice teaching, and feedback, you leave with the ability to confidently teach a primary series of restorative poses to your students as well as incorporate them into your own practice.
- Restorative yoga fundamentals & benefits
- Anatomy & the nervous system
- Pranayama & meditation
- Assists, prop-use & modifications
- Building a voice and presence in the classroom
- Business of yoga
Relax and Renew by Judith Hanson Lasater
Sun. | Aug. 4 | 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Mon.| Aug. 5 | 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tues. | Aug. 6 | 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Recommended books and article reading
- Facebook group to allow for discussions after the training
**Earn 25 CEUs towards the YGSF 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program.
For more about our 300 Hour Teacher Training CLICK HERE.
Tuition is $495, or $445 if you enroll on or before 7/21.
YGSF Members receive 10% off the regular price of this workshop. Alumni receive 15% off the regular price of this workshop.