- This event has passed.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training: Fundamentals – 2021
June 11 - June 13
Restorative yoga is a gentle practice designed to create deep relaxation and calm the nervous system, supporting overall health in the body. This form of yoga is a regenerative healing tool that reduces stress through the use of supported yoga postures, breathing and meditative techniques.
During this 15-Hour intensive, learn the foundations of how to teach a restorative yoga practice. Through direct experience, practice teaching, and feedback, you leave with the ability to confidently teach a primary series of restorative poses to your students as well as incorporate them into your own practice.
- Restorative yoga fundamentals & benefits
- Anatomy & the nervous system
- Pranayama & meditation
- Assists, prop-use & modifications
- Building a voice and presence in the classroom
- Business of yoga
Relax and Renew by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Recommended books and article reading
- Facebook group to allow for discussions after the training