- This event has passed.
Seasonal Balance with Ayurveda: Fall
September 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Seasonal Balance with Ayurveda with Dr. Zohreh Sadeghi, Ay.D
Are you ready for fall? Ayurveda can help you feel your best throughout the season!
Translated from Sanskrit, Ayurveda means the “science of life.” Dating back 5,000 to India, it is the world’s oldest form of medicine and is still practiced today in India and around the world. Ayurveda helps us maintain our state of physical, mental, and emotional balance throughout the year by living in harmony with cycles of nature. Through mindfully adjusting our lifestyle, diet, and daily habits, we can welcome the arrival of each new season with ease and peace.
In this workshop, Dr. Zohreh Sadeghi, Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine and RYT 200, guides you on the journey from summer to fall! You will:
- Gain an ayurvedic understanding of fall, exploring how the element of air (vata) increases to create more dryness, coolness, roughness, and wind in nature and in your body.
- Learn the right types of exercise to do during this time of year.
- Understand how to stay healthy and prevent illness during the fall.
- Learn how and why to incorporate warming and more grounding foods into your diet during this season.
The Seasonal Balance with Ayurveda workshop is a part of a series of four workshops offered at the transitions between the seasons. Each workshop will provide dietary and self-care practices that will best support you to optimize your health and well-being, and to maintain balance within your body and mind. You may register for all four annual workshops at once for a discounted rate, or for only one at a time. Seasonal recipes are included!
Sunday, September 25th, 2-4pm
- Single day pass: $60, or $45 when you register on or before September 11th, 2022.
- All inclusive 4 day pass: $160
- Gain unlimited access to all Yoga Garden SF teacher trainings, workshops, and classes with the ProElite Membership!
- Yoga Garden SF Members receive 10% off and Alumni 15 % off of the full price.
This course provides 2 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF’s 300 Hour Program [2 Yoga Alliance® CEUs].
For more about our 300 Hour Teacher Training CLICK HERE!