Tools for Teaching Yoga to Beginners
January 20, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
In this workshop students will build effective teaching skills and study tailored sequencing for beginners and students brand new to yoga.
The topics will include:
• Creating a welcoming and safe environment
• Breaking down sun salutations
• Sequencing a well-rounded practice
• Modifications and working with props
• Teaching Ujjayi and other simple but effective breathing techniques
• Sharpening observation skills
• Simple focusing and mindfulness techniques
This course provides 3 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF’s 300 Hour Program [3 Yoga Alliance® CEUs].
Tuition is $70, or $60 if you enroll on or before 1/6.
YGSF Members receive 10% off the regular price of this workshop. Alumni receive 15% off the regular price of this workshop.