The Power of Pranayama: The Fourth Limb of Yoga
July 9 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- The relationship between pranayama & asana
- The 4 Parts of respiration
- The fundamentals of pranayama (definition, types and prerequisites for practice)
- The preparatory pranayama practices of Full Yogic Breath and Sama Vritti
- The stages & practice of Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing)
Expect an invigorating day of pranayama practice and theory. If possible, please do some light physical movement before class and avoid eating a heavy meal 2-3 hours before. Please bring a yoga mat and a notebook or something to write with.
Date and time: Saturday, July 9th, 2022 from 1-4PM
Price: $75 or $60 before June 25th.
This course provides 3 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF’s 300 Hour Program [3 Yoga Alliance® CEUs]. For more information on this program, click here.