Tools for Teaching Beginners
April 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
with Stacey Swan
In this workshop students will build effective teaching skills and study tailored sequencing for students new to yoga. The topics will include:
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment
- Breaking down sun salutations
- Sequencing a well-rounded practice
- Modifications and working with props
- Teaching Ujjayi and other simple but effective breathing techniques
- Sharpening observation skills
- Simple focusing and mindfulness techniques
This course provides 3 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF’s 300 Hour Program [3 Yoga Alliance® CEUs].
For more about our 300 Hour Teacher Training CLICK HERE.
Tuition is $70, or $60 if you enroll on or before 03/05/2021.
YGSF Members receive 10% off the regular price of this workshop. Alumni receive 15% off the regular price of this workshop.