- This event has passed.
Tools for Teaching Yoga to Beginners – 2020
January 19, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
with Stacey Swan
In this workshop students will build effective teaching skills and study tailored sequencing for students new to yoga. The topics will include:
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment
- Breaking down sun salutations
- Sequencing a well-rounded practice
- Modifications and working with props
- Teaching Ujjayi and other simple but effective breathing techniques
- Sharpening observation skills
- Simple focusing and mindfulness techniques
For more about our 300 Hour Teacher Training CLICK HERE.
Tuition is $70, or $60 if you enroll on or before 01/05/2020.
YGSF Members receive 10% off the regular price of this workshop. Alumni receive 15% off the regular price of this workshop.