Wise & Wild Women Retreat: Sayulita, Mexico
October 27 - November 3
Explore the divine feminine through meditation, movement, and mindful creative expression. Empower and transform yourself with fiery compassion, emotional healing, and unbridled femininity at the Haramara Retreat Center in Sayulita, Mexico.
Whether you’re a beginner at yoga or a regular meditator, this intentional gathering of women will leave you abundantly inspired, restfully restored, and filled with wise and wild wisdom from the women who have come before us and for the women who will come after us.
Come to explore. Come to be seen. Come to RISE.
- Sankalpa (intention)- connect to the feminine energy of intuition and the subtle and fiery powers of creation and healing
- Kriya (action)- ritual, yoga, meditation, creative art, dance, and dialogue
- Sangha (community)- open to women of all ages and abilities.
We will connect to our roots and be grounded in the nurturing and renewing land of Haramara Retreat.
Packages start at $1524
*Early Bird SALE! Book today and save $208. Price will go up when offer ends June 1, 2018
- 7 nights of accommodation in a private, shared or dorm-style ocean view cabaña
- 3 daily gourmet vegetarian meals from local farms (fish/tofu optional)
- 2 daily yoga and meditation classes
- Creative art workshops: writing, painting, drawing, altar space, etc.
- Open dialogue, exploring and supporting the life cycles of womanhood: menarche, menstruation, sexuality, creative expression, pregnancy and birth, postnatal, perimenopause and menopause
- Ritual and intentional gathering of women- women’s circles
- Dia de los Muertos celebrations, honoring the women who came before us
- Infinity pool and private beach access
- 19% state & hotel tax
- Payment plans available (simply email me)
Not included and Optional