LIVESTREAM 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Extended – April 2020
April 5, 2020 - June 27, 2020
Turn social distancing into self-transformation!
Our 12-week extended livestream series is designed for those students who would like to complete our in-depth program without disrupting their work, school or personal schedule. The extended format allows for a process of deep transformation in a supportive community over the course of 3 months.
This format is a great option for those students simply wishing to deepen their practice as the 12-week program provides a structured, academic approach to yoga study, elevating it above the casual yoga class experience. Graduates of this program are qualified to register their yoga teacher certification with Yoga Alliance® at the RYT200 level.
This offering is now being offered fully remote, so you can stay home and accomplish one of your life goals. You will have access to our online learning platform LMS to watch and review the Yoga Garden SF curriculum, lectures, and teaching videos. This is a unique experience and an opportunity to be a part of the virtual yoga frontier, in real-time. Learn to hold space, teach, and support students around the globe through livestream yoga classes.
Deepen your yoga practice.
Connect to a global community.
Heal the world.
Tuition is $3150, or $2950 if you enroll on or before 1/28/2020
Dates & Times: APRIL 5 – JUNE 27
• Tuesdays and Fridays 6:30 – 9:00 pm
• Saturdays and Sundays 12:30-5:30 pm
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Fill out the form below.
To prepare you for this journey, here is your reading list. In addition to the books, you will need to have a computer, phone or tablet to access videos and class resources. If you don’t own a device, you can rent one at YGSF. Please contact us for information about our rental contracts.
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by