200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Summer Extended – June
June 14, 2020 - August 8, 2020
Stay at home and accomplish one of your life goals
- Meet with your teacher and fellow students via Zoom conferencing.
- Work your way through our online learning platform.
- Study asana, meditation, philosophy, breathwork, anatomy and much more.
- Learn to teach online and expand your reach & network.
- Become a Yoga Alliance Certified RYT 200.
Tuition is $2,000, or $1,800 if you enroll on or before 5/31/2020
Dates & Times: JUNE 14 -AUGUST 8
•Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays 3:30-9:00 pm (with one 30 min. break)
• Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 am- 3:00 pm (with one 30 min. break)
*Final week (8/3/2020 – 8/5/2020): Hours reduced to 4:00 – 6:30 pm
*Days Off: July 4 & 5
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Fill out the form below!
To prepare you for this journey, here is your reading list. In addition to the books, you will need to have a computer, phone or tablet to access videos and class resources. If you don’t own a device, you can rent one at YGSF. Please contact us for information about our rental contracts.
- The Path of Yoga: An Essential Guide to Its Principles and Practices * Read before program
- Author George Feuerstein, published by Shambala
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice,*Read before program
- Author TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition, Second Edition, *Read chapters 1-5 before program
- Author Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews
- The Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali: A New Translation with Commentary (Shambhala Classics)
- Translated by