300 Hour Core Energetics Extended – August 2020
August 1, 2020 - September 27, 2020
With Michelle Bouvier
Core Energetics: Prana Vayus, Doshas, Gunas
At its heart, yoga is a process of transformation. But for transformation to occur, we need to develop a deep understanding of who we are on every level, and which tools and practices will help us evolve.
In this course, you will:
• Examine yourself from a physical, mental, and energetic perspective, and learn the upaya (effective means) to move toward higher levels of health and conscious awareness.
•Immerse in daily asana, pranayama and meditation
• Experience the transformational power of the practices of yoga
• Dissect the energetics of asana and learn how to combine the appropriate pranayama and meditation techniques in order to create specific physical and energetic results
• Deepen your understanding of the Prana Vayus, Gunas, and Doshas
• Learn about Tantric Philosophy and its role in Hatha Yoga history and practice.
• Leave equipped with a variety of tools to realize your full potential as a yoga practitioner and teacher
**Note: The approach and presentation of course content will vary depending on the instructor for each Core Module. YGSF allows for areas of emphasis to reflect the expertise and understanding of the lead instructor of each module.
Yoga and Ayurveda by David Frawley
Completion of this 50 hour module will apply to the 300 hours required by Yoga Alliance for your 300-hour Advanced certification; 50 CEUs. Students may re-take any of the Core Modules for full credit at a slightly reduced rate.
Tuition is $1095
Gain access to all YGSF programs, trainings and classes with our ProElite Membership!