Yoga & Aromatherapy – 2020
June 28, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Fuel your body, heart and mind with the nurturing energy of magical scents. Aromatherapy and Yoga are not only stimulating, and calming, both have an affect on the physical body.
In this workshop with certified yoga therapist and teacher trainer, Katrin Kuttner, practitioners will learn how to apply oils and yoga asana for a wide range of ailments, and will craft oil blends to take home.
– essential oils for meditation and spirituality
– mists, compresses, balms and more
– setting rhythm and ritual
– sleep promotion
– hyper sensitivity conditions
– masculine balance
– oils for pregnancy / postnatal
– oils for children
– safety and handling
What to expect and prepare:
– hands on assists and oil applications
– Yoga asana, meditation, pranayama
– dress in comfortable layers
– a yoga mat, pen/pencil, and note book
This course provides 6 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF’s 300 Hour Program [6 Yoga Alliance®CEUs].
For more about our 300 Hour Teacher Training CLICK HERE.
YGSF Members receive 10% off the regular price of this workshop. Alumni receive 15% off the regular price of this workshop.