Yoga On and Off the Mat: A Costa Rica Experience
February 27, 2022 - March 6, 2022
Are you ready to hit the reset button after a challenging year? Let’s celebrate with gratitude and community in the tropical paradise of Costa Rica.
This is the yoga retreat you have been dreaming about! Playa Grande, Costa Rica, is a lush, serene, and magical location, which makes it the perfect spot for a retreat. We return once again to the Rip Jack Inn, our favorite hotel and yoga shala just steps from the beach to deepen our meditation and yoga practice.
Enjoy daily all levels classes with experienced yoga teacher, Christie Pitko, E RYT 500. Sessions will be a mix of meditation, vinyasa, and restorative yoga. During our dharma talks, we will discuss the 8 Limbs of Yoga as well as ways to apply the practice of yoga off the mat and into the world.
Delicious meals are served in an open air tree top cafe. Accommodations are simply beautiful, and our hotel has 2 pools to help you recharge and relax during free time. There are hammocks throughout the grounds. Our yoga space is glass enclosed so that you can view the beauty all around you as you deepen your practice. We will be taking excursions as a group in order to connect to one another, as well as this beautiful land. Leave our retreat filled with bliss and adventure.
Important Things to Know For Travel
- We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
- Please review the Covid-19 Guidelines for Traveling to Costa Rica HERE
- This retreat has been rescheduled multiple times due to the pandemic. We have decided to add some precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 for the safety and well being of all.
- Prior to attending, we will require proof of vaccination by emailing a photo of your vaccination card to [email protected] by November 8th, 2021.*
To Bring to Costa Rica
- Up-to-date passport
- Optional colones (Costa Rican currency, which you can order ahead of time from your bank. We do not recommend exchanging at the airport.)
- Water bottle
- Bathing suit and flip flops
- Comfortable shoes if you decide to hike
- Casual clothing outside of your yoga clothes (no need to bring anything fancy)
Early Bird Rate
- Register by Monday, November 8th, 2021 for $100 savings per person using code: PURAVIDA1
More Retreat Details
- Our retreat is open to all levels, including beginners, as well as advanced practitioners. Please know basic yoga poses, and make sure that you have taken a few yoga classes before attending.
- Remainder of balance due January 2nd, 2022.
- Check in to the hotel is Sunday, February 27th at 1:00pm. Please try to arrive to the Liberia airport as close to 12:00pm as you can. If you arrive at a different time, let me know as soon as possible. It is about an hour from Liberia airport to RipJack Inn.
- Check out is Sunday, March 6th at 11:00am. Shuttles will arrive at RipJack Inn to take us back to Liberia airport.
- Meals start with lunch on the first day, and end with breakfast on the last day, If you are coming early or staying late, please budget for meals outside of the retreat as well as the additional charges for your room.
Instructor(s) : Christie Pitko