Hiring: Graphic Designer
Yoga Garden SF
Yoga Garden SF is a community-centered, Yoga Alliance® registered yoga school with three studios in the heart of San Francisco’s trendy NOPA neighborhood, featuring some of SF’s best yoga instructors. The environment is fast-paced, high-performance, and supportive of personal growth.
Graphic Design and Production
The ideal candidate is a multidisciplinary designer who is highly proficient in marketing production and graphic design. The position will require design in both print and digital platforms and you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to create digital and print materials that are aligned with our branding, values, and goals.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and understands the commitment and requirements of strategic design and production. You will work closely with a small team of self-directed, dynamic individuals, all working collaboratively to accomplish common goals. This position also enjoys a significant degree of independence, as the lead on creative design and you will be responsible for capturing attention and invoking passion through your visuals. You should have excellent time management skills and preferably flexible work hours over a set schedule. You must be a passionate advocate of yoga and wellness, and believe in sharing yoga with everybody.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in managing campaigns from strategy to production. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, html, WordPress, Constant Contact, Google Adspends, and social media channels and campaigns is a must. Photography and video editing/production is a huge plus.
The role will allow for a lot of creativity and room to grow. The team is small and nimble, and the ideal candidate is someone who is willing to wear multiple hats and thrives in a fast pace environment.
This is an independent contractor position with an expected work-load of 20 hours per week. A portion of those hours will need to be in our offices to collaborate with the sales and marketing staff.. Contractor will provide their own computing resources.
You will work closely with our marketing and sales team to create a variety of essential marketing materials including, but not limited to:
- Print Collateral
- Digital Signage
- WordPress and Web Design
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
You will collaborate with our Marketing Manager and inspire trendy and evolving branding, responsible for but not limited to:
- Strategic Planning and Creative Design
- Seasonal and Flexible Branding
The scope of work will be different every day, depending on the priority.
- Live in San Francisco Bay Area at the time of application
- 3-5 years’ progressive related experience in marketing production and digital design
- High-level proficiency in adobe creative suite, html, wordpress, constant contact, and social media campaigns
- Know how to use online efficiency tools (i.e., Google Suite, Asana, MindBody Online, Constant Contact, Zoho)
- Demonstrated portfolio and strategies for producing high-quality design
- Demonstrated track record of social media marketing for business, and a fundamental understanding of how each tool works (namely Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google +)
- Video and photography a huge plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a professional knowledge of the English language.
- Self-starter and highly innovative, with the ability to both create an idea and follow it through to completion
- Ability to prioritize and manage time, based on direct revenue outcome
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent time management, project management, organizational skills
- Professional, resourceful, consistent and have a positive attitude
- Maintain and value accountability (both with yourself and others)
This position needs to be filled immediately. Be prepared to give at least 3 references.