We honor holidays off. There are certain days we don’t require subs for your cancelled classes (see list of dates below). However, you must let us know one month prior to any given holiday if you don’t wish to teach on these days.
- New Year’s Day (2016) – Friday, January 1
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 30
- Independence Day – Monday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 5
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 24
- Christmas Eve – Monday, December 24
- Christmas Day – Sunday, December 25
- New Year’s Eve – Saturday, December 31
- New Year’s Day (2017) – Sunday, January 1
We want to point out that these dates above are GREAT days to teach, as many students have holiday time off and are eager to practice. Anyone can teach these days during openings. Email the studio manager with interest in teaching on holidays or fun ideas for classes/workshops. We want to fill our calendar with special events and fun classes for students!
- Holiday themed classes
- Longer two-hour Holiday classes or workshops
- Theme examples: Giving Thanks, Heart Centered, Begin Anew, Meditation and Reflection