We are looking for a part time Admissions Manager in the Bay Area. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, reliable, efficient multi-tasker with excellent communication and very strong interpersonal skills.
The Admissions Manager is the primary staff contact with prospective students for all Yoga Garden SF (YGSF) Advanced Studies programs. This position is responsible for supporting teacher training candidates in their decision to enroll in programs, providing all enrollment support including administrative questions and needs. This position also functions as Alumni Relations, providing support to trainees through graduation and alumni-hood, to early-stage teaching of YGSF community classes.
This position offers 20 hours p/w with some work from home opportunities and possibilities to expand to a full-time position with health benefits, upon review. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, national origins, religions, abilities and gender identities are encouraged to apply. Thank you for your interest.
- Certified Yoga Teacher (graduate of YGSF teacher training a plus, but not required);
- 2-4 years of sales and/or hospitality experience;
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to manage multiple schedules, deadline and projects;
- Passionate about people and improving lives;
- Strong communication skills with high accuracy and attention to detail;
- Very comfortable with math, spreadsheets, and metrics;
- Very strong computer skills and software familiarity including: Mindbody Online, Gsuite, Zoho CRM, Powerpoint, Constant Contact, Asana, and WordPress;
- Must be ambitious about personal success and making a difference in the world through personal transformation;
- Marketing and/or Management experience a plus;
HOW TO APPLY:
- Fill out the application form below.
- Please attach your CV into a single PDF format.
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
ANTICIPATED START DATE: July 1, 2018
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Part-time position
- Base plus commission
- 100% of phone service fees covered by YGSF
- Use of a laptop computer (unless you want to use your own)
- Monthly yoga membership
- Discount on workshops, teacher training and retail store