Experience a true Master Class!
This class an invite only event and is free for the passionate yogis invited ~ Enjoy two hours of yogic bliss, from asana, to philosophy, to anatomy!
Interested about being an agent for change? Ready to do what you love? Dive into the questions about what to expect during and after teacher training. Get them answered by lead teachers of our Teacher Training program, teacher training graduates and current trainees!
Master Class Special Topic: The Connecting Potential of Asana and Sound
One definition of the word yoga is to yoke or unite. In this Hatha Flow practice, we will explore the union of sound and asana, its effect on the breath, and ultimately the focusing of the mind. The use of sound is a way to connect to the vishuddi – or throat chakra – and can strengthen our ability to speak our truth. This practice will include asana, chanting, pranayama, and meditation to bring a feeling of deep inner-connectedness to the human system and to clarify our purpose as yoga teachers and practitioners.
This class is designed for those interested in learning about Yoga Garden SF’s 200-Hour Basic Teacher Training Program and will provide insight into curriculum and content covered in our RYT-200 and RYT-500 programs. This is your opportunity to learn more about our Yoga Teacher Training program. Get insights and perspectives from those who’ve been there.
Why Master Class?
- Enjoy a complimentary Master Class practice with featured teacher: Stacey Swan
- Mingle with YGSF current trainees and graduate alumni and ask questions in an informal setting. What were their favorite aspects? Why did they choose Yoga Garden? What are they doing now?
- Enjoy refreshments after class, courtesy of Yoga Garden SF.
This Master Class is free and by invitation only. Want to see if this event is for you? Contact Cynthia Koch [email protected]
200 Hour Teacher Programs:
Learn more about the Yoga Garden SF 200 Hour Teacher Training Program
• July Immersion (28 days, full time, July 05 – 31)
• September 12-weeks (12-weeks, part time, Sept 11 – Dec 10)
• October Immersion (28 days, full time, Oct 04 – 30)
Want to attend this class?
Because this class has limited spaces available, and is by invitation only, please email Cynthia to let her know you would like to attend at [email protected]