Yoga Garden SF classes are now online, livestreaming your favorite teachers! Continue your practice and connect to your community, even during this time of uncertainty.
Accessing Online Yoga Classes:
You can continue to access your favorite classes the same way you normally would.
- Check the schedule and sign-up using your membership, pass, or ClassPass
- We have reduced the Drop-In Pass (Single Class) to $15
- We have reduced the 10-Class Pass to $120
Confirmation Text & Email With Link to Join:
Once you sign-up for class, you will receive a confirmation email and text with a link to join the class.
PLEASE NOTE! You need to go into your MindBody account, check your settings, and make sure you are receiving confirmation emails. Otherwise, you won’t get the the link to access your class.
Best Practices For Online Yoga Classes:
- Mute Yourself!
- Of course, when you first enter the livestream feel free to say hi and connect with everyone. However, when practice starts we ask that you mute yourself so there isn’t any distracting background noise.
- Some classes may require props. Books can be used for blocks and towels & blankets rolled up could be used as bolsters.
- Social Media:
- We are working hard to keep Yoga Garden SF and the brand alive during this time. Any social sharing is of great value to us. If you feel comfortable, you can follow, post & tag @yogagardensf and your teacher.
- We are working quickly to streamline all of this, but please let us know if there is anything that would make your experience better. We are in new territory and welcome the communication.
- Thank you!
- Again & again… so much gratitude for you and your patience and flexibility during this time. It is really you and the community that makes Yoga Garden SF and we are forever grateful for your commitment to showing up.
That is it for now! Stay healthy, practice on, and be well.