Prenatal & Postnatal
The Bay Area's Best Yoga Classes for Mama & Baby
Our prenatal and postnatal classes are active, challenging, safe and supportive, so that mama and baby benefit from postures without any strain. Classes are for moms that want to keep moving for joint and muscle stability that help with birthing and mothering strong!
Benefit you and your baby
- Practice yoga postures and breathing exercises for easier labor and better health after pregnancy.
- Learn how to use the breath to reduce stress, increase circulation, prepare for labor and more.
- Connect with other mothers who are at all stages of pregnancy and early parenting.
- Feel Empowered to make the best choices for you, your changing body and your baby.
- Embrace your intuition and develop confidence in your birth preparation.
- Improve your stress management abilities, postpartum recovery and bring mindfulness to your parenting.
Yoga links postures (asana) and breathing exercises (pranayama) to create awareness of your own mind, body and spirit, and that of your baby's. Because of this, yoga is ideal preparation for giving birth and for postnatal health.
Connect with Community!
Yoga Garden SF is the perfect place to connect with the prenatal and postnatal community. Bond with other mothers in different stages of motherhood. It's a beautiful journey to embark on together!
Our prenatal and postnatal yoga classes are taught in a way that will help you access your own intuitive connection with you and your baby.
Led by nationally certified teachers in accordance to the American Medical Association’s “Guide for Exercise During Pregnancy,” our classes are safe for all fitness levels.