Yoga Garden SF is a community-centered, Yoga Alliance® registered yoga school with three studios in the heart of San Francisco’s trendy NOPA neighborhood, where some of SF’s best yoga instructors lead hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga, and prenatal yoga classes.
This position has three broad responsibilities: 1) management of instructors, their class offerings, and their video programs; 2) management of facility operations (especially maintaining COVID safety protocols.), including video production resources; and 3) management of the client experience, which is minimal, because it is largely out-sourced and on-line. Attendance for in-studio classes is limited because of COVID safety considerations.
The position works directly for the owner, alongside an Advanced Studies Manager and a Marketing Manager. We are rebuilding our staff and teaching core from the reductions for the COVID closures.
The ideal candidate will have experience in event programming, or experience in connecting the dots between what customers need / want and what our staff is trained to provide. Awareness of the digital yoga landscape will be key to your success. Ability to conduct competitive research and create programming that is consistent with the Yoga Garden brand. This is a part-time to full-time position, and is salaried with benefits.
- Can self-manage and thrive in an organization which quickly responds to opportunities within the market.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; Mac proficiency.
- Extraordinary communication skills; written and verbal.
- Excellent time management, project management, organizational skills
- Professional, resourceful, consistent and have a positive attitude
- On premises work hours.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements above, demonstrate an exemplary work ethic, and are willing to commit to our community will be considered.