Yoga Teacher Training
TEACHING RESILIENCE THROUGH YOGA
The Trauma-Informed training is a 50-Hr immersion suitable for yoga teachers and therapists. Deepen your knowledge of psychology, physiology, and trauma in the context of the practices of yoga and meditation. Graduates receive certification of completion of the trauma-informed yoga training.
- Create safe spaces for survivors of trauma
- Develop trauma-sensitive language and cues
- Set appropriate boundaries for touch, personal space, and teacher-student relationships
- Understand how trauma affects the nervous system
- Understand the roots of trauma in society and the self
- Encourage the natural healing process through appropriate yoga practices
- Have a stronger foundation for work with teens, women, and survivors of sexual abuse
- Professional ethics and boundaries
- Symptoms of trauma
- How to craft classes that are safer and more welcoming for everyone
- The nervous system’s response to stress, danger, anxiety and overwhelm
- Yoga and meditation practices that can support healing and resilience
- Trauma sensitive verbal instructions, touch and social dynamics
TRAUMA-INFORMED IMMERSION : $915
PROELITE® MEMBERSHIP : $450/MONTH
Take anything and everything! Unlimited classes, workshops, trainings, and certifications during your membership.
Need More Details?
Upcoming Events › Trauma
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Trauma. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.